Batch mode lets you scan multiple barcodes with CLZ Barry while it’s offline. E.g. to scan an entire shelf of DVDs or books. Then later, when you are at your computer, you can send the entire list of barcodes Add Screen.
- Make sure Barry and Buddy are NOT connected, you can do this by tapping the connection icon in CLZ Barry, or disconnect Buddy.
- Now scan a batch of barcodes using CLZ Barry, they will be added to the list within the app
- Once you’ve finished scanning, tap the back button to go to the barcode list
- Open the Collectorz software on your PC or Mac.
- Go to the Add Screen, then switch to the By Barcode tab (this tab is called “By ISBN” in Book Collector)
- Click the Barry icon, click Connect and close the Barry Settings screen.
- Make sure both sides show the Fully Connected status
- In CLZ Barry enter “Selection Mode“using the right most icon
- Check the boxes for the barcodes you wish to send. Or you can tap on “Select All Barcodes”.
- Now hit the “Send to Buddy” icon (2nd from the right).
- All barcodes will now be sent to your Search Queue, one by one.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.